// use a crowdfunding smart contract to purchase a development Cybertruck for the forum.
- Community sends crypto to an automated contract wallet.
- Once the contract wallet reaches the goal amount, it transfers the funds to the forum wallet.
- If the goal is not reached by the expiration date, the donations are returned.
- $USD Goal
- Exchange rate between contract wallet & USD
- Expiration Date
- Voting rules to extend expiration
things to consider:
- accepting one or multiple crypto?
- DIY? I haven't dug in yet.
- "just use (kickstarter|gofundme|etc)"
- this is probably the answer but I want to explore anyway
- Can we enable the contract to auto-purchase a Cybertruck for added trust-verification?
I'm going to keep all discussions of how & why we would use a dev_truck in other threads. Let's focus on the funding here